Saturday, December 16

Making the most of my life - Emotions & relations!!!


My Life- Is it really mine?
Well, I really don't know about this.
We all are bound by so many things, so many factors, so many people & yeah so many emotions.
Feelings, sentiments, attitude, behaviour etc dominates our activities in our day to day life. We are nothing but mere puppets in the hands of GOD.
Emotions & relations - these 2 factors make a human weak. Well that's what I used to believe & probably in some deep down corner of my heart I still do. But then i supper from this multiple person syndrome. Iam just way too unpredictable- not unreliable though. Life turns topsy-turvy every other day. We smile, we cry, we laugh, we yell, we sing, we dance & cherish all of these emotions in our heads & our hearts. Weakness for some, for some deep memories & for some people mere nothing. NOTHING at all.
But for me, emotions & relations mean 2 things.
Firstly, Iam for them coz they last lifelong. You can run from people, from memories but you can't suppress ur emotions. Atleast not when u are alone. Relations as you can see play their own important role.
Secondly, though not always, I seldom find them like cages. They bound us to the ground, preventing us from soaring high.They try to impose restrictions on us.
What do u get at the end of the day by revealing ur true self to everyone?
What difference can ur life and its tragedies & pleasures make to a complete stranger?
Why will someone give a damn to u?
I can't answer this. Iam not hard-hearted.
Iam making the most of my life by being happy in watever iam doing. Being content in my own small world. My little Paradise. My Universe- surrounded with emotions & relations.
Like the image says- Dream what u want to dream,
Go where u want to go, Be what u want to be, Because u have only one life & one chance to do all the things u want to do.
So, make the most of your life. Live LIFE to the fullest.

2 comments:

Fragrance said...

beautiful

Fragrance said...

Rose (Love)
Orchid (A Belle)
Iris (My Compliments)
Calla Lily (?)
Sunflower (Pure thoughts)
Amaryllis (Splendid beauty)
Tulip (Declaration of love)
Carnation (Pride and beauty)
Hydrangea (Heartfelt)
Bird of Paradise (Joyfulness)
Chrysanthemum (Fidelity)
Daffodil (Chivalry)
Tiger Lily (I dare you to love me)
Anthurium (Hospitality)
Peony (Bashful)
Lilac (Youthful innocence)
Gerbera Daisy (?)
Anemone (Anticipation)
Aster (Patience)
Stargazer Lily (?)