Saturday, March 22

About ME???

Guess It's ages since I last updated something in here :) Didn't get a much better topic than self-appraisal!!! Wow I love that term ;)

On an honest note.... oh just cut the nonsense. Let's get started about me :p

It’s amazing how people can lie about themselves without a shade or a tinge of remorse. Today if you read that I am very sexy or cute or a crazy person or sincere or all those 40-50 other adjectives in which the about me paragraph is confined to, would you message me?
What if I say I am very rude, depressed, confused, brooding and worrying kind of person? Would that be any different? Because there can’t be one word that describes us. There can’t be two. We are what we are and I am what I am. How does it matter what I write here if you really don’t care about it?


If you do..... I don’t really know what to say...except thanks for messaging!


Bahut hi zyada senti hogaya na??? God!! How I hate this. Well, anyway moving on, isn't this truly amazing? How we fall prey to mere outward appearances! How our eyes believe only what they see. How amazingly looks can kill.. and trust me they do ;)

Wake up people!!!! It's high time we realize that looks are deceptive (Particularly me lol)

14 comments:

Mohd Abubakr said...

You kind off blog very much like me. In case you find time, check out my blog at http://nextnewton.spaces.live.com

abzal said...

outdated !I mean my comment!
sweet and short with mere fact, I'm Jus wandering around your blog for tips cuz was making my own one. will be around, keep writing! :)


http://abzal-daydreamer.blogspot.com/

The Binocular said...

self appraisal... [:)]...
well n d uncanny usage of adjectives.. yez.. tats all is filled up wid d "about me" stuffz isnt..
well nice blog.. but senti nahi tha.. so good indeed.. [:)]..
ofcourse lookz r deceptive.. [;)]..
keep writing..

abzal said...

Thanks fairy :)

tamrind n garlic said...

hmmm.. in my view the adjectives you use to describe yourself (in the about me section) only define the way you want to be perceived by the world.. however its the way in which you have used them dat defines the real you.. its more like a glimpse into the intricacies which shape you .. the major part is real hard to describe in words by yourself or anyone else..

lol.. apologies for the interruption.. but jus couldn't stop myself from commenting after reading your blog..

adios..

Fairy said...

@ tamarind and garlic (the right spelling)

Don't we all want the world to see us the way we are??
What's wrong in it??
That's the way I'm and that's the way I want people to see me.

abzal said...

Reply @Fairy:
That's the least you could expect from the world!! Would world have the same perception as an every individual?? What about misconception?? The projection of oneself to others would be perceived in the way, as it suppose to be perceived by the others, ofcourse not how we porject ourselves.

tamrind n garlic said...

@fairy..

the spelling is intended to be dat way.. a bit of research would've made it easier for you understand..

well it ain't always the case dat wot you are is wot you wan't the world to see you as.. but when it is dat way it is supremely appreciated..

Fairy said...

@ both :)
Well thanks a lot... that's all i have got to say..
Its not wrong if I want the world to see me the way I'm.

That's the least the world can do.
At times you are bored of people's various perceptions. I ain't wrong if I want the world to see what I'm :)

abzal said...

You ain't wrong, jus that i am right where i prove u wrong .. lol! It can jus go on a drag to make it a drift.. i halt here )

Fairy said...

@ abzal
I'm whatever YOU say I'm

Its just that I know myself better than YOU think YOU do ;-)

abzal said...

Indeed, you know urself better!Well, i don think to know u better than urself which you do, conversely would be cynical ) I have perception through ur writings which is candid enough to pass my comments.

Fairy said...

@abzal

Thank YOU

callomi said...

hey ur blog refers a lot to u bt y u tend to use too much of poetic fashion in ur writings...its good bt try with some original...try it...a piece of advice...as a frnd..or watever